Teachfind Deal: 20% off Online Course - Taking Care of Behaviour only £57!
Taking Care of Behaviour Online is a fantastic self-paced online course provided by Pivotal Education based on their award winning training. It is practical, authentic and proven. Buy now and you can start today!
Taking Care of Behaviour Online is practical, authentic and utterly flexible. It comes with forums, exclusive video, wiki’s, trainers online, chat rooms, new articles and the best behaviour management resource library on the web.
The course is self-paced and you can complete it in a week or gently improve your practice over a term. Taking Care of Behaviour Online will show you how to dramatically improve the behaviour of your students and keep your head while others are losing theirs.
If you want to improve behaviour and not just manage the daily firefight then enroll today.
"Our Principal is so impressed with the impact the online training has had on the teaching staff that he would now like to register all our TAs and Cover Supervisors as well!"
Matt Stevens, Assistant Principal, Capital City Academy
- Consistency in practice
- Managing your own behaviour
- Teachers' expectations
- Student motivation
- Praise and reward
- Rules, rituals, routines and habits
- Assertiveness: attitude, language, performance
- Sanctions without confrontation
- Developing trusting relationships
This course is suitable for teachers of primary, secondary and fe, teaching assistants, cover supervisors and other practitioners working with children and young people. The course is appropriate for teachers worldwide.
- Created by Paul Dix, Award Winning Teacher Trainer, TES and Teachers TV Behaviour expert
- Exceptional training for teachers and assistants working with all ages including FE
- Fantastic learning platform with multi media interface
- Proven strategies, even with the most challenging students
- Course book The Essential Guide to Taking Care of Behaviour, is published by Pearson/Longman
"Thank you for making this course available online. I have really enjoyed working on it and learnt some valuable information that will help me not only now, but in the future as well. I have been talking to my colleagues and encouraging them all to join too!"
Rebecca Dyson, Honley High School, Holmfirth
About the providers
Pivotal Education Ltd is an Education Training Consultancy working in the UK and Internationally. Founded in 2001 Pivotal Education has always been committed to providing exceptional training for teachers and across institutions. Our aim is to practice what we preach, to train teachers as skillfully as the best teachers teach students. Our experienced in-house training team work with a huge variety of teachers and educators in diverse settings.